You will need:
- 4 Cups of frozen fruit
- 1 cup of Village Dairy Yoghurt of choice (we like greek, natural and or sweet and creamy for this recipe!)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Honey as you need for sweetness (maple syrup can also be used here)
- Food processor
How to make:
- Choose a fruit of choice we like berries, mangos and lemons or limes. Freeze it overnight or buy frozen.
- In a food processor, combine the frozen fruit, 1 cup of Village Dairy yoghurt of choice, vanilla extract and honey and blend until the mixture in combined and creamy.
- Place mixture into a Tupperware container and or a bread tin and place into the freezer for a few hours.
- Serve and enjoy on a hot Australian summers day!