· 2 cups blueberries
· 2 Tablespoons honey
· 2 cups Village Dairy Greek yogurt
· Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender on high speed until nearly liquified into a smoothie-like consistency.
· Pour the thick blueberry liquid into a large bowl. Stir in the honey.
· Add the yogurt and very gently mix everything together.
· The mixture will be thick. If you want it sweeter, you can add a little more honey.
· Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold.
· If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing – if not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle (that is what I did). Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
· Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.