Easy Yoghurt Marinated Lamb Chops
1/2 cup olive oil
3 sprigs of rosemary
Salt and pepper to season
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 cup Village Dairy Greek Yoghurt
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ lemon, juiced
600g lamb cutlets
1. Whisk together yoghurt, garlic and lemon.
2. Rub legs of lamb with salt, pepper and rosemary.
3. Place lamb in yoghurt marinade, cover and refrigerate (minimum 4 hours, overnight is preferable).
4. Pre-heat hot grill with olive oil.
5. Place meat on grill and cook for approx. 3-4 mins per side or until cooked to your liking.
6. Bon Appetit! These pair perfectly with a delicious, roasted veggies.