Herbed Yoghurt Dip
· 1 cup Village Dairy Greek yogurt
· 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
· 1 clove garlic crushed
· 1/2 cup basil
· 1/2 cup mint
· 1/3 cup dill
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
· 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
1. Put the olive oil, garlic, basil, mint, dill, and lemon juice into a food processor and pulse until all the greens are very finely diced.
2. Add the Greek yogurt and pulse until combined.
3. Add the salt and pepper and pulse once again.
4. Serve cool as a dip or you can even use it as a salad dressing, sandwich spread, pita bread!