Parmesan Greek Yoghurt Chicken
· 1.67 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
· 3/4 cup Village Dairy Greek yogurt
· 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
· 2 garlic cloves, minced
· 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
· 1.5 tsp. grill seasoning (Moroccan or Portuguese)
· Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
· Place the chicken in a prepared baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper.
· Mix together the yogurt, Parmesan, garlic, lemon zest, and the seasoning you choose. Pour over the chicken and use your hands to make sure the chicken is completely coated.
· Bake for 35-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through.