Strawberry Panna Cotta
· 1 Tablespoon Powdered Gelatin
· 3 Tablespoons Water
· 2 cups Heavy Cream
· 1 cup Plain Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
· 1/2 cup Sugar
· 2 Tablespoons Honey
· 1 Vanilla Bean or 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
· Creamed or Orange Blossom Honey
· Fresh Berries
· Berry Compote or Sauce
· Honey Walnut Drizzle
· Salted Caramel
· Place gelatin in small bowl and sprinkle water over gelatin. Stir and set aside.
· In a medium saucepan, heat 1 cup of heavy cream, sugar, and honey over medium heat until it begins to simmer and sugar is dissolved. Do not let it come to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin mixture. Whisk until gelatin dissolves.
· Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt and remaining 1 cup of heavy cream.
· Stir yogurt mixture and heated cream sugar together until creamy. Add vanilla beans or vanilla extract and stir.
· Pour into jars, glasses, ramekins, or dishes. Place in refrigerator, covered, for 4-5 hours, or until set.
· You may serve panna cotta in glasses or may invert it onto a plate. To invert on a plate, run a sharp knife along edges to release. If the panna cotta isn't coming out, carefully place ramekin in hot water and it will slide right out.
· Top it off with fresh strawberries and honey.