Yoghurt and Raspberry Face-mask
With Mother’s Day approaching, we thought this recipe would be a great little activity to do with mum — after all, what mum doesn't love some pampering!
This face-mask is super simple to make and beneficial for the skin. With only two ingredients, this mask will have your skin feeling moisturised (thanks to the yoghurt) and bright (thanks to the raspberries).
· 1-2 tablespoons of Village Dairy Natural Pot Set Yoghurt
· 8 raspberries (or a punnet)
1. Blend the ingredients together or use a fork to squish/combine
2. Apply the mixture on clean skin
3. Leave for 10-15 minutes
4. Rinse off with warm water