· 2 cups self-raising flour
· 1/2 tsp salt
· 1 2/3 cups Village Dairy Greek yogurt
· Mix all of the ingredients together to form a nice sticky dough. Don't make it very tough
· Divide into 6 equal sized sticky balls.
· Roll each dough ball out into a thin circle, on a floured surface.
· Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat for 15 minutes.
· Add one circle of dough to the dry skillet and cook for about a minute until the bottom browns and bubbles appear.
· Flip and cook the other side as well.
· Repeat the same process with the other circles.